Timberland Pro | Branston ESD Alloy Toe | Men
Brand TIMBERLAND PRO
91694 | Men's Branston ESD Alloy Toe | Brown Distressed
- Premium full-grain leather for comfort and abrasion resistance
- Alloy safety toe for lightweight protection. Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards.
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Conductive polyurethane midsole for consistent static-dissipative performance
- Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, and the cone structure uses less material for a lighter boot.
- Agion® antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Non-marking Timberland PRO® polyurethane outsole is slip- and oil-resistant
- Meets SD static-dissipative ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 safety standards. They provide protection through conduction and resistance to the wearer against potential hazards due to excessively low footwear resistance.
- Single shoe weight for size 9: 464 grams/1.02 pounds