Noosa Tri™ 10
T580N0739 | Gel-Noosa Tri™ 10 | Flash Yellow / Turquoise / Flash Pink
- Impact Guidance System(I.G.S.®): ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Dynamic DuoMax® Support System: This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Solyte® Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Propulsion Trusstic®: Mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as the foot enters propulsion stage.
- Guidance Line®: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Seamless Construction: The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- Perforated Sockliner: Optimizes moisture drainage and improves breathability.
- Elastic laces: A classic triathlon feature allowing a runner to put the shoe on quickly, easily, and securely.
- Heel and Tongue Grips: Improves grip even in wet conditions for ease of putting on faster transition.
- WET GRIP® Outsole: An outsole made from a special blend of organic and non-organic components, designed to enhance traction even on wet surfaces.
- Glow-in-the-dark Print