Timberland Pro® | Linden 6" Alloy Toe | Men
Brand TIMBERLAND PRO
1150A | Men's Linden 6" Alloy Toe | Brown Raptek Microfiber
- Premium Raptek microfiber for extreme durability and protection
- Alloy safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for protection and a superior fit. Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards.
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Dual-density outsole/midsole for underfoot comfort and durability
- Dual-density anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy to key zones of the foot
- All-weather thermoplastic urethane (TPU) outsole features an abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant sole, tested for volume swell using EN345 TMP ASTM fuel A 7 Diesel ISO 1817 liquid F for 22 hours and ASTM IRM903 & Fuel B for 46 hours
- Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Single boot weight for size 9: 630 grams/1.39 pounds