Timberland Pro® | Titan® 6" Alloy Toe | Men
Brand TIMBERLAND PRO
26063 | Men's Titan® 6" Alloy Toe | Coffee Full-Grain
- Premium, soft full-grain leather for comfort and minimized break-in time
- Alloy safety toe is shaped on TiTAN® last for lightweight protection and a superior fit. Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards.
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Molded polyurethane midsole provides lightweight, durable cushioning
- Moisture-channeling spacer mesh comfort lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and dry feet
- Nylon diffusion shank for structural support and torsional rigidity
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed with Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® temperature-regulating technology sock cover keeps your feet drier
- The PowerFit™ comfort system uses a combination of ergonomically-designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support - delivering maximum comfort all day long.
- New low-profile Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant
- Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Single boot weight for size 9: 644 grams/1.42 pounds